Payment: We accept e-money transfers, cash, and credit cards (add a 5% convenience fee for credit card transactions).
Booking Policy: Full payment due upon registration, non-refundable, but may be transferred to another person for the same camp.
Withdrawals and Cancellations:
- No refunds. No exceptions.
- Our expenses are fixed in advance based on a definite number of clients for a specified time, therefore there will be no rebates or deductions taken from any fees for entering late or leaving early or cancelling.
- No refunds will be given due to weather unless cancelled by Wildhorse Mountain Ranch
- Wildhorse Mountain Ranch is not responsible for lost or damaged clothing or other articles. When clothing is left behind, if it is not called for within 30 days, any unclaimed items will be donated to charity
- Weight limit 180 lbs for girls riding camps, 200 lb for general trail rides, some exceptions with riding experience
- All participants must sign a waiver
- GIFT CERTIFICATES are available for all our programs Email for details