Heartbeats, Hoofbeats and Happy!
Ignite your Sparkle and Shine!
A unique stay celebrating YOU! Take time to reset your life. Experience Heart to Heart Horsemanship: let the power of the horses lift your energy field – feel rejuvenated and be moved by Wildhorse Wisdom© Meditations. Practice Energy Alchemy which can lead to Emotional, Spiritual and Physical Wellness.
Learn “Lessons from the Herd” – horses deal with an issue, get over it and go back to grazing!
Wild Land Wisdom©
Learning from the land can give a reset to your natural electromagnetic fields and improve your immune system. Stand on the shore of our “Wild” Thunder Lake and let your senses be awakened by the Four Elements.
- Horse experiences, ride and learn natural horsemanship, on the ground and in the saddle, build your confidence and courage.
- No pressure, it’s what we call “Low Hum”: a time to relax!
- Learn Energy Alchemy, practise on the horses and yourself
- Mindfulness – Stillness – Peace
- Meditate and Chill out
- Delicious home cooked meals
- Time to enjoy a cup of coffee totally interrupted!
- Read your favorite book and just do nothing.
- Stroll into the Horseshoe Forest: cut, trim and then Create a unique woven willow wreath, bring the energy and power of nature into your home
- Captivating Conversations, Campfires, and S’mores
- All activities are optional
- Unplug from technology and enjoy the detox
- Double Occupancy in a Rustic Pine Cabin (surcharge for single occupancy, please inquire)
- Payment by: Visa/Mastercard (we have a 5% convenience fee for using the plastic) or e-money transfer
- Airport Transfer Available: $175.00 + GST/person/trip
- 25% deposit due upon registration, balance due 3 weeks prior to retreat
- Payment plan available
Phone us at 1-403-729-2910, text us at 1-403-990-5576 or email us using our Contact Page for more information or to book now.
Wildhorse Ranch & Outfitters are 45 minutes west of Red Deer, Alberta, Canada. We are close to the town of Rocky Mountain House.
Wildhorse Ranch & Outfitters is located in Central Alberta two hours North West of the Calgary International Airport or two hours South West of the Edmonton International Airport.
Please visit our Important Forms page to download our Medical Form as well as our Waiver. Please also visit our Policy page to see our Policies regarding payment, booking withdrawals, cancellations as well as other information.
- September 19 – 22 or
- September 20 – 22
September 19 – 22
- $600 + GST/person
September 20 – 22
- $400 + GST/person