Heartbeats and Hoofbeats
Re-ignite Your Sparkle & Shine!
A unique stay celebrating YOU! Immerse yourself in a horse culture where you take time to reset your life, start a new chapter and experience Heart to Heart Horsemanship. Let the power of the horse lift your energy field – feel rejuvenated! Listen and be moved by our Wildhorse Wisdom© Meditations: on the ground and in the saddle. Learn Lessons from the Herd. Practice Energy Alchemy which leads to Emotional, Spiritual and Physical Wellness. Wild Land Wisdom© – experience Earthing and Forest Bathing which give a reset to our natural electromagnetic fields and center the body. Forest bathing has been scientifically shown to increase immunity, decrease the risk of cancer and help you to recover from illness faster Walk with me in the Enchanted Forest and be washed and refreshed by the energy of the land. Stand on the shore of our “wild” Thunder Lake and let your senses be reawakened by the 4 Elements. Wildland Wisdom© Hike to Thunder Lake – stand in awe at the power of this wilderness lake.
Unplug from Technology and Enjoy the Detox
Home Cooked, Nutritious Food
- Enjoy meals made just for YOU!
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Afternoon snack with tea, coffee, juice, water
- Meditation in the Spirit Dancer Healing Lodge
- Ride to the Magic Pond – weaving in the mystery of the unknown
- I See You – tell your story
- Conversations, Campfires, and S’mores
- All-inclusive Package
- Double Occupancy in a Rustic Pine Cabin*
- *Surcharge for single occupancy. Please inquire.
- Friday May 17 to Monday May 20, 2019
- Arrive: any time after 4:00pm Depart at your leisure Monday afternoon.
Phone us at 1-403-729-2910, text us at 1-403-990-5576 or email us using our Contact Page for more information or to book now.
Wildhorse Ranch & Outfitters are 45 minutes west of Red Deer, Alberta, Canada. We are close to the town of Rocky Mountain House.
Wildhorse Ranch & Outfitters is located in Central Alberta two hours North West of the Calgary International Airport or two hours South West of the Edmonton International Airport.
Please visit our Important Forms page to download our Medical Form as well as our Waiver. Please also visit our Policy page to see our Policies regarding payment, booking withdrawals, cancellations as well as other information.
- May 17 – May 20
- Arrive: Any time after 4:00pm
- Depart at your leisure Monday afternoon.
$400 + GST/person CAD