Girls overnight, weeklong Spring Break Horse Camp that promotes leadership, courage and confidence! Let the energy of the horses’ seep into your soul. Horses help with Emotional Wellness and make you Feel Better! Wildhorse Ranch, Spring Break Camps, are the perfect place for girls to build character and develop core values of excellence, self-discipline, and respect. We are so much more than just a camp!
- Learn new skills through our “Practical Heart to Heart Horsemanship Program”!
- We are horse camp experts – 30 years of knowledge to share with our guests!
- Work with safe, well-trained horses!
- We believe learning is not a spectator sport – Learn by Doing!
- Practice Makes Progress!
- Pick your own horse out of our herd and enjoy/learn from him for the week
- Work with safe, well-trained horses, use western tack
- About 4 hours of horse time every day, doing a variety of activities on the ground and in the saddle
- Free time to enjoy life outside in the fresh air, take part in Wildland Wisdom
- Includes: lessons, western gear, excellent meals, accommodations, and lots of FUN!
Phone us at 1-403-729-2910, text us at 1-403-990-5576 or email us using our Contact Page for more information or to book now.
Please visit our Policy page regarding payment, withdrawals, cancellations as well as other information.
Ages 11 - 17 Weight Limit: 180 lbs. Beginner and Intermediate Riders ASTM and SEI Riding Helmet Physically Fit
- March 29 – April 2, 2021
- April 5 – 9, 2021
Drop Off: Monday @ 11:00 am
Pickup: Friday @ 3:00 pm
$550.00 + GST
To register, call us first then please fill out and email back the four important forms found below:
You may also want to view our policies:
Other important information: