Join us for a unique Feast of The Five Senses filled with Horses, Fun, Freedom, Food and Wellness! This is a time for New Beginnings and New Connections.
Come sample the following menu:
See – the beauty of our multi-colored herd
Touch –the horses, the earth, the chickens and enjoy the diversity at the ranch
Smell – Breathe deep and take in the aroma of horses, wood smoke, flowers, and more
Hear –Enjoy the howl of the coyotes as the campfire crackles, the haunting call of the loon as dusk changes to dark, the whinny of a horse as he calls to his friends…
Taste – Savor the many flavors of life. Let your taste bud explore delicious foods
- Walk and Talk with the horse herd to pick your “horse partner”
- Heart to Heart connections to the horses on the ground and in the saddle
- Meditative Trail ride through our Enchanted and Magical Forests
- Wagon ride to Thunder Lake and short hike to the shoreline
- Wildland Walk
- Lots of time for horse watching to learn more about horses
- Nightly campfires, happy yapping
- Star gazing in our incredible “dark sky”
Registration – All Inclusive
- Dates: Friday May 6 – Sunday May 8, 2022
- Check in: 4:00 pm Check out: 2:00 pm
- Cost: Special Mothers Day Pricing of $450.00 + GST per person
- Includes 6 delicious meals & 2 nights accommodations in a rustic cabin
- Program, facilitation, and a LOT of FUN!
- Payment by: Visa/Mastercard (we have a 5% convenience fee for using the plastic) or pay by e-money transfer. Please send payment to: email@example.com
- Please see our Policy Page on the website for more information on cancellations
- NOTE: (gm’s, aunties and female friends, are also welcome to attend)
- Saturday night is the Feature Supper of b-b-q steak, baked potatoes, cowboy beans, salad and buns. Delicious dessert: Triple chocolate fudge brownie and ice cream
- Wholesome meals – locally sourced for added flavor and nutritional value
- Ranch fresh, tasty free-range eggs, gathered from the Homestead Hens
- Locally grown Longhorn lean beef
- Private Rustic Pine Cabin in our Old West Fort There are two clean outhouses down the pathways. There is no power or running water in the cabins or in the Fort.
- The Sunroom is a peaceful place to read, relax or play cards.
- Bring your own sleeping bag and pillow, lantern & flashlight (see full packing list that comes with the registration pkg. (or if you are flying in we can rent you the full package)
- Wildhorse Ranch Retreat Center is tucked away on 480 acres of secluded, sacred land in Central Alberta, near Rocky Mountain House See the direction sheet or use Google Maps- Wildhorse Ranch
Phone us at 1-403-729-2910, text us at 1-403-990-5576 or email us using our Contact Page for more information or to book now.
Please visit our Policy page regarding payment, withdrawals, cancellations as well as other information.