Wellness, Wisdom, and Rejuvenation
You are invited to a unique retreat celebrating YOU! The body heals with play. The mind heals with laughter. And the Spirit heals with joy. Take time to Reset your life. Experience Heart to Heart Activities: feel rejuvenated and be enlightened by The Power of the Herd! Practice Energy Alchemy which can lead to Emotional, Spiritual and Physical Wellness.
“Get away from it all …. This magical place including the beautiful horses and incredible hosts made this an oasis we will never forget. From the stunning walks through forests, meditation with horses to Diane’s incredible knowledge of how horses can help us to see ourselves more clearly – we came away so relaxed and refreshed. Anyone needing space, compassion and a mental break will find that and much more at this stunning Alberta ranch.” ~ Kate
Heart to Heart Horsemanship
Heart to Heart Horsemanship is based on relationships – the experience of being heard and seen is like a cleansing of the soul. This connected circle of women and horses creates an energy like no other, listening and speaking from the heart is where the magic happens, and shifts occur.
- Shake off the road dust
- Welcome supper and introductions
- Campfire, and Relaxing to Regain that Peaceful Easy Feeling!
- Creating the Space
- Practice Mindfulness – an ongoing thread throughout the weekend
- Foundations of Horsemanship on the ground and in the saddle, this is a hands-on weekend where I help you build skills with horses and life
- Energy Alchemy – Practicing hands-on techniques of healing between you, the horses and nature which increases feelings of calm, peace, and inter-connectedness
- All levels of experience welcome. Just bring your spirit of adventure!
- Spirt Horse Fire Circle – a snippet of my new program
The Horse Experiences
We invite you on a unique journey with your own personal “horse guide” Horses have no judgement; they mirror/react only to the energy that you are projecting.
We spend Saturday morning on the ground connecting, catching and partnering with the horse you have chosen from our herd (our horses are a low hum, Zen herd). This sets the foundation for the ride after lunch.
Saturday afternoon we saddle up and ride out into the beautiful forests and fields that surround the ranch. The Dragon Forest and the Enchanted Forest are alive with magic and mystery to uplift your energy field.
When the same note resonates in each heart the connection is Eternal!
- Wildland Wisdom© – Wagon ride and then short Hike to Thunder Lake
- Water and nature help people find a sense of calm and clarity.
- Lunch and Farewell.
Extras to Enjoy in Free Time
- Have Fun – Laugh – and Savor Life!
- Listen to the Stillness – Feel the Peace – Absorb the Serenity = Cellular renewal
- Enjoy a hot cup of coffee – totally uninterrupted! = Bliss!
- Read your favorite book or do nothing J
- Meet my 40 exotic Happy Homestead Hens, that make us laugh! You can join me to gather eggs (optional) Did you know that chickens purr at bedtime?
Book Now – Call or Email: 1-403-729-2910 or email@example.com
September 24 – 26, 2021
Price: $450.00 + GST = $472.50
- All inclusive: meals, accommodations + facilitation
- Payment by: Visa/Mastercard (we have a 5% convenience fee for using the plastic) or pay by e-money transfer
- Please see our Policy Page on the website for more information on cancellations
- Ranch fresh, tasty free-range eggs, gathered from my lovely hens
- Locally grown Longhorn lean beef
- “Triple chocolate” dessert topped with ice cream – Decadent!
- Includes: 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 suppers
- Single Occupancy in a Rustic Pine Cabin or stay with a friend(s) The Classic Glamping cabins are situated in our Old West Fort which is a fully enclosed “gated” community. There are two clean outhouses down the pathways.
- Or stay in our Cowgirl Bunkhouse with power and running water but this is shared accommodation for 4 ladies
- The Sunroom in The Fort is a peaceful place to read or relax.
- Lots of private space available for R & R.
- Bring your own sleeping bag and pillow, lantern & flashlight, packing list to follow
Wildhorse Ranch Retreat Center is tucked away on 480 acres of secluded, sacred land in Central Alberta, near Rocky Mountain House. Peace lives here!
- Google Maps – search Wildhorse Ranch or see the direction sheet
Contact: Diane@ 1-403-729-2910 Text: 1-403-990-5576
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.wildhorsecamp.com
- FB: www.facebook.com/wildhorsecamp
- IN: wildhorse_ranch
Box 7 Site 9 R.R. #3, Rocky Mountain House, AB Canada T4T 2A3
Creating fun in the spur of the moment! Let the laughter flow…
Phone us at 1-403-729-2910, text us at 1-403-990-5576 or email us using our Contact Page for more information or to book now.
Please visit our Policy page regarding payment, withdrawals, cancellations as well as other information.