POLICIES AND INFORMATION
Payment: We accept e-money transfers, cash or money orders and credit cards (add a 5% convenience fee for plastic transactions). We accept cheques if we receive them at least 2 weeks prior to the start date of the camp.
Booking Policy: Full payment needs to accompany the application (some exceptions may apply for group bookings). All payments are non-refundable.
Withdrawals and Cancellations:
- No refunds
- Our expenses are fixed in advance based on a definite number of clients for a specified time, therefore there will be no rebates or deductions taken from any fees for entering late or leaving early or cancelling.
- No refunds will be given due to weather unless cancelled by Wildhorse Mountain Ranch
- Wildhorse Mountain Ranch is not responsible for lost or damaged clothing or other articles. When clothing is left behind, if it is not called for within 30 days, any unclaimed items will be donated to charity
- Weight limit 200 lb for general trail rides, some exceptions with riding experience
- All participants must sign a waiver
- GIFT CERTIFICATES are available for all our programs Email for details