The Four Groves
A time to Remember.
A time to Honor.
A time to Set Free.
A time to Move On….
This retreat is an all-inclusive experience - limited number of participants.
Call 1-403-729-2910 or email now to reserve your spot!
This is a time for reflection and remembering, a weekend of sharing and caring and lessening your load. The sessions will evolve according to the needs of the group.
- Just Be
- Time with nature and horses (on the ground-no riding)
- Self-Care Practices
- Wildland Wisdom
- Wellness Garden
- “Remember Me Ceremony”
- Time: 3 days – 2 nights, Arrival: 4:00pm Depart: 2:00pm on final day
- 6 delicious meals from Friday supper to Sunday lunch
- Private accommodations in a rustic cabin.
- Bring your own bedding or rent from us.
- Clean outhouses and rustic wash house down the pathway.
- There is no power or running water in Fort Phantom.
- Cloth or ribbon for the Remember Me Ceremony
Dates & Cost:
Cost: Please contact
Dates: October 13 – 15, 2023
Book a custom time with a group, ½ day, full day or 3 day.
Check in: 4:00pm
Check out: 2:00pm
Payment by: Visa/Mastercard (we have a 5% convenience fee for using the plastic) or pay by e-money transfer.
- See Policy Page for information on cancellations.
- Packing list sent upon registration.
Wildhorse Ranch Retreat Center is tucked away on 480 acres of secluded, sacred land in Central Alberta, near Rocky Mountain House.
Flying – Arrive at YYC Calgary, AB or YEG Edmonton, AB, then rent a car and drive to The Ranch.
Driving – View Google Maps for directions from your location.
We thought there would always be tomorrow. There would be another chance to say all the things we thought about but never said today. We had no idea, we really did not know That the darkness overtook you till you felt you had to go. You left us without warning on that terrible day. Goodbye and I love you were words we never got to say. If we’d have only know that was our last day. We would have help you in our arms and never let you slip away.
Forget me Not – In memory of our daughter Sandra, who left us without a Good-bye.